For those catechists who have completed training in Level I and Level II Part I, we will be offering training for Level II Part II in January 2017.
For those yet to commence training, we will once again offer Level I Part I. This is open to all those wishing to understand the religious needs of small children better, not only those able/wanting to work in an atrium.
The Atrium, St Pius X Catholic Church, Hamilton (above the foyer)
- 6-9 (Level II) Part II – Tuesday 24th – Saturday 28th January 2017
- 3-6 (Level I) Part I – Monday 30th January – Friday 3rd February 2017
Please note that you must undertake Level I training before Level II, as each level builds on previous levels. Please ask if you have any questions around this – in some cases exceptions may be possible (for example if you have been working in a 3-6 atrium for some time).
- $150 for either Part I or Part II. Group rates may be negotiated if your parish/organisation is unable to meet the cost for more than one trainee (contact us to discuss);
- Price includes training, notes and other paper resources, and morning/afternoon tea.
- St Pius X parishioners/those working in the St Pius X atrium, please discuss with us.
- $50 deposit per person to be paid by Nov 30 2016 to secure your place. (If you only come across this after that date, contact us in case there are still spaces available.)
- Full payment to be made by Jan 15 2017.
- All payments to be made to 12-3629-0117330-00 – please use name + CGStraining + deposit/Part1/Part2 as reference.
Training will be facilitated by Carol Roth. Carol is trained to train in all three levels of Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, having done courses in Pasadena, California, and taken formation courses with US trainers who have visited Australia.