Time of sessions
We are currently running three sessions:
- a fortnightly session for children age 6-9, Tuesdays 4-5.30.
- a weekly session, Sundays – 1.30-3.00 for children age 3-6; 1.30-3.30 for children age 6-9.
- we also now have a homeschool group which meets on some Friday mornings.
There is also an informal prayer session and Bible study once a month, Thursdays after school. We are intending to have access to Reconciliation included in this.
Registering your child/ren
We are usually able to start new children at the beginning of the term. Please use the form below to register your interest and we will let you know when the next intake is, or if your child needs to be placed on a waiting list.
To help cover costs we ask for a small fee:
- for sessions with 5 classes per term (fortnightly and homeschool group), $10 per child per term, with $5 for each additional sibling.
- for the weekly group, $20 per child per term, with $10 for each additional sibling.
- as we don’t need any resources for the monthly informal session, this is free.
- we are also most grateful for any prayers for this wonderful and challenging work.
If you would like your child to be involved but are finding the cost an obstacle, please contact us and we can make confidential provisions so your child does not miss out. There are also other ways you can contribute to the atrium and we ask that you prayerfully discern which ones will work for you. (See below.)
If you want your child to be involved but the times don’t work for you, why not consider becoming a catechist or helping us find more catechists so we can offer more sessions? If that’s not an option, consider committing to a plan of prayer for that intention, and God will provide.