The Preparation of the Chalice.
On Monday 30 January (Auckland Anniversary Day), training for the 3-6 atrium will begin again.
The morning will be an open session, free of cost, to anyone who would like an introduction to Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
Date: Monday 30 January 2017
Time: 9.30 (after Mass) – approx 12.30
Place: The Atrium, St Pius X Catholic Church, 57 Pine Avenue (room above the foyer)
RSVP (by Jan 23 2017): 0276999451, email@example.com, or fill in the form below
If you would like to attend all of the 3-6 training or have completed 3-6 and are ready for 6-9, see this page for more information: https://cgsstpiusxhamilton.wordpress.com/3-6-level-training/
On Thursday 3 March we are hosting an information evening. This is primarily for the parents of the children involved, but anyone else is most welcome too.
When: Thursday, March 3, 7-9pm
Where: The atrium, St Pius X Catholic Church, 59 Pine Ave, Melville, Hamilton
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0276999451 by Feb 28
- Parents of children already attending atrium
- Parents who want to find out if Catechesis of the Good Shepherd is worth the effort (it is!)
- People who are considering getting involved as catechists, helpers, or in any other way
- People who just want to know what it’s all about
Structure of the evening:
- Arrive, explore the atrium, brief tour
- Introductory talk on how Catechesis of the Good Shepherd came to be and a few other important things
- Light refreshments/questions/chat
- Presentation of the Parable of the Good Shepherd